Environment, Health and Safety
Transport and distribution based in Western Australia
We consider the environment important and one of Vintage Road Haulage’s fundamental principles and values is Environment, Health and Safety responsibility. EH&S policy always takes precedence over economic considerations.
So when you are looking for transportation and distribution in Western Australia, remember our commitments.
It is the responsibility of every Vintage Road Haulage manager to:
- Provide leadership and guidance in the pursuit of environmental, health and safety excellence.
- Adhere to guidelines and procedures and to ensure compliance in all legislative and regulatory matters.
It is the responsibility of every Vintage Road Haulage employee to:
- Comply with all company rules, policies and procedures
- Work responsibly in order to ensure the health and safety of themselves, their co-workers and the general public
- Work responsibly in order to protect the environment.
Vintage Road Haulage’s employees and managers will work together to direct, promote and monitor the company’s environmental, health and safety procedures.